The Risk Management Group assists clients in managing their Total Cost of Risk.
We help guide our clients in determining the most efficient program design by exploring the entire gambit of risk financing options. In addition, we assist clients in applying the most effective best practices in both pre and post loss activities. By doing so, our clients recognize a positive impact on the single largest cost factor in their program, losses.
Whether our clients are exclusive to Michigan, the Midwest, or anywhere in the world, our team of professionals are ready and able to assist in the design, placement, implementation and support of the most efficient and economically beneficial program for their organization. Let us analyze your risk management program.
Some of the areas of expertise within the Risk Management group include:
- Loss sensitive programs (deductible or self insured)
- Alternative risk financing: Captives & Group Purchase
- Claim and collateral trending analysis
- International insurance programs
- Quantitative Risk Assessments